Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Cheers

I was approached by the Sunday school teacher to help prepare christmas cookies for the kids for this coming sunday combine service. Never have I done anything in such big scale. I am quite perturbed initially, wondering whether I could perform the task. As most of the time, its just for my family appreciation and the handful sunday school kids. Nevertheless, I agreed! Taking it as a challenged.
I baked the cookies today despite the incessant and excruciating pain of my knee. I am 2 days earlier, so that, in lieu of any last minute destruction, I still have a day to recoup. I ditch the tradition Gingerbread recipes which require immense variations of ingredients : Nutmeg,Ginger Spice, Cinnamon, Etc etc...I go for the good old butter cookies which everyone likes.
Recipes is similar to the butter cookies in which i have posted earlier. Just that I can change the cutter for a more christmas feel.
All wrap up, ready to go! can you find christmas tree, gingerbread man, flower, mini Xmas tree, star?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.