Monday, April 9, 2018

Too many pictures to collate. Will try my best! 😄
At XMD


    
Went up to 101!
Highly recommended by many friends. Addiction Aquatic Development
But I find it so-so nia. Some more so far! Took MRT and Bus just to reach there.
Japan Tsukiji Fish Market still the BEST! 
 

 

 

 
九分老街。Though I came here during my last visit. This time I managed to cover more places. Loved the view! Its was raining and cold! 
     
Hot Cuppa!
五分埔
on our way to 宜兰
Stop by for coffee
Before 泡汤,did some climbing
I think the water was too hot, I felt kind of giddy and my hands were numb :(
Before heading back to taipei, the driver brought us to this coffee joint. Very quiet! Very peaceful!
Back to Taipei city after 2 hours ride! Another Night Market
It was a fun trip though I didnt sleep well :( 
Looking forward to my next trip :  yoohoo! 























No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.