As promised, Motorshow 2018. Rain whole day! Quite crowded.
LEXUS
PORSCHE
Mitsubishi
BMW
Harrier! Nice. I like this one!
Infinity Q30- Not bad oso
Mercedes
Honda - NSX
MINI-Cooper
VOLVO- I like the new XC60 also.
Subaru
My favourite : VOLVO XC 60, Harrier and NX300
Dinner : Yet Kun at Seah Street! Walk down memory lane. Nostalgic. Used to come here for dinner when I was little. It was bustling with activity and lost of noise. Now, it was so dead. Very sad. Brough DS to have dinner here before it was GONE! There are only 3 staff working :(
We ordered the traditional Hainanese style chicken and steamboat. Comfort food for a cold cold weather. Nothing fancy, just a simple meal!
Still using the old traditional metal gate and signboard
Its only 630pm and they were closing already. Many patrons came in disappointed.
The old safe box still there. Not sure whether the public phone still working.
Hands were shaky while taking this picture.Having flu the whole day! I' glad I brought DS here. He enjoyed the food!



























No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.