Saturday, November 25, 2017

My Bali Trip. It was fun and exciting. I have accomplished 2 things: wearing my 2 pcs taking selfies and conquering height phobia.
Lazing by the Hotel Pool.
1st day at Kuta.Hotel buffet breakfast. I always love buffet breakfast.
Heading to Seminyak-Our villa - Villa8
Guess which room I slept in??
Relaxing at Villa Pool. 
Street of Jalan Kayu Aya
Villa breakfast prepared by these 2 nice ladies.
Sea activities at Nusa Dua Beach. Did SeaWalker and Parasailing. So fun! No pictures, so sad :( 
Our driver said this is their common local beach
Uluwatu Temple. Lots of monkeys
Lovely scenery!
Chilli super spicy! 
Our driver brought us to this local restaurant for lunch
Coffee tasting - Luwak
Don't like luwak
Jimbaran beach
No difference from East Coast beach. haha..
Our most expensive meal and yet sucks! 
Damn! Cant accept credit card.
Made us pay Rupiah1.7million in cash!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.