I am not a Buddhist but not sure why I found these series of pictures so calm and serene.
Of course, all were taken by me la!
I like taking scenic pictures but need more practice. Cos pictures say a thousand words :)
Maybe next trip will be a solo trip for me, just for photo-shoot. Planning :)
This is the first time I've been to Lantau Island. We took a cable car after alighting at Tung Chung Station.
View from afar
Some people hike there! 佩服
Rest awhile for some 豆腐花。Weather was very good! Very refreshing.
wanted to climb to the top but mummy cant!
Many cows loitering around.
摄影师累了。休息一下。
Looking at it from different angle
I don't know who were these generals. But found them interesting! Maybe they were the guards to guard this place.
Time to leave Lantau Island ler.
Nigh view from our hotel
our tea break. We didn't go to those so-called famous stalls.
Just eat whatever was available on the street


















No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.