Monday, April 24, 2017

Day 4

Received my friend's BD greeting early this morning. Feeling blessed and touched😊
Thank you😉

Back to Day 4
DS wanted to go park again. This round was Shinjuku Park. His target was to complete the whole park!!
It was drizzling in the morning and was cold. We had Ramen for breakfast. It was very delicious. The broth was so thick! Most importantly, the soup is HOT! cos we were COLD!
Thankfully, Shinjuku Park was very near to our BNB. And we arrived early to beat the crowd. Need to purchase ticket.
Its a very big PARK!
Its COLD! 
Love this pic very much. Think I am a good photographer! :P
Taken with S7! Nice!
Spotted a crane! 
Scenic. There's much much more pictures. Cant upload all :( 
Went to their Green House..Nothing much
Finally completed 3hrs of park walking. Taking a break at the snack Kiosk.
Heading to Asakusa
DS shrine tour. Happening sia!
I think they have some event. Super crowded inside the temple.
Queing for free hot tea.So crowded!
So much food, so many people. I almost got lost cos the boys walked so fast! I would cry if I got lost not becos I'm scared but the wifi's with them! 
Tired. Stop for awhile for coffee at this tiny tiny cafe. Can only sit 3 people inside and 3 people outside! 
I dont know what was this bun but it was so damn good!
Our dinner place at Asakusa
I was so reluctant to leave this place. Every plate of sushi tasted heavenly! 
Bye to this Asakusa ler. We have to go Shibuya!
The famous Shibuya crossing and Hachiko! Almost couldnt find Hachiko exit!
Really tired ler! Back to BNB. 
A cup of yogurt before sleeping.

Summary: Very ambitious. Covered 3 places in 1 day. 
Shinjuku Park , Asakusa and Shibuya.
Love all the food! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.