I felt so useless during the past 3 weeks when I was not mobile, cant cook for family, cannot go market. Can imagine how tough it is for those handicapped. Home cooked meal is always the best! Of course the chef must be good too :P
A little encounter I had a couple of days ago. I was walking slowly to the nearest food center to buy food. Should be DS job but he had gone to work part time. An old man called up to me, he looked very pale. I have seen him a few times at the food court before, always eating alone. He said he has not been eating and asked me for money. I was hesitant, told him will come back to him. Should I just give him cash or buy food for him? After I bought my food, I decided to give him some cash and told him to buy some food. He thanked me many times. Have I done the right thing by giving him cash instead of buying him food? I don't know. Well, if that moment, I have made his day brighter, why not! That reminds me, its been a long time since I last saw the handicapped man selling 4D at Centrepoint.
Okay, back to my 家常菜.
沙参玉竹汤 - 能益胃和失眠。很适合我现在的状况 :(
沙参,麦冬,玉竹,红枣
清蒸鱼
酱汁酿豆腐
很有成就感!满足!:) 虽然很简单,可是很开心!
I AM SO CRAVING FOR ICE CREAMMMMM!!!!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.